• Driving sales and ensuring excellent customer satisfaction, work towards achieving or exceeding sales targets set by the company.
• Monitor and manage product inventory, damage and expiry items, while ensuring stock levels are maintained.
• Adhere to all pharmaceutical regulations and guidelines provided by DGDA to ensure the safe and legal sale of medications.
• Assist in implementing and promoting sales campaigns, discounts, and special offers in the Pharmacy.
• Process customer transactions accurately and handle cash or electronic payments. Maintain cash registers and reconcile sales transactions at the end of each shift.
• Build and maintain positive relationships with regular customers to ensure a personalized and pleasant shopping experience to encourage repeat business.
• Collaborate with colleagues, pharmacists, and other team members to create a cohesive and efficient work environment.
• Minimum SSC/HSC in any discipline
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience