• Responsible for monthly production schedule and implementation accordingly.
• Monitor the man-power utilization, Material & equipment requirement for effectiveness & smooth operations.
• Establish & improves process capabilities
• Responsible for continuous in process, cost, Quality & production.
• Responsible for all manufacturing process instruction (MPI)
• Responsible for all machines, equipment & tooling are well maintained in operating conditions.
• Maintains staff performance and make hands on training of employees for machinery and equipment operations and processes.
• B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering from any reputed universities
• 3-5 years of experience in manufacturing process with automation. A minimum of 3years Experience in production.
• Management skills to run the plant and maintain the same with full compliance with statutory regulation
• Excellent grasp of diverse, fundamental mechanical engineering concepts and relationships