• Execute maintenance tasks following the standards and procedures ensuring the right quality in the most effective way.
• Register required data linked to work orders.
• Support the operation and quality of Organization’s property and production equipment.
• Actively participate in root cause analysis of reoccurring and critical breakdowns and failures.
• Actively participate in Safe Job Analysis and follow the requirements given in the Work Permit.
• Support engineering projects with documentation for electrical and mechanical drawings
• Support the Commission process for new assets based on the requirement HSEQ- and engineering standards
• Give inputs for data updates in the Matrix Maintenance System, with focus on PM actions, Standard Jobs and spare part lists.
• Need to have valid legal license to operate HT substation of 11 KV, 1250 KVA, "A" certification by Bangladesh Electrical Licensing Board.
• Operational soft skills like MS office. (Excel, power point etc.)
• Basic knowledge on fire & static electricity.
• Basic understanding of English language.