• Develop a business case and a detailed plan for each project and monitor the progress throughout its life cycle to ensure that deadlines are met, and objectives are achieved
• Carryout business analysis as required to identify the need for process automation, process simplification and analyze performance
• Analyze data to determine where improvements can be made to increase efficiency or effectiveness of processes. Assess, plan and implement application for innovative technology-based products and services
• Coordinate with vendors and collaborate with all internal stakeholders & internal development team for project roll-out and implementation
• Conduct training sessions for employees on new procedures or programs to ensure that they are able to use them effectively
• Prepare various management reports, presentations and documentations on the ongoing projects.
• Minimum Bachelor's degree in relevant disciple (preferable CSE)
• Minimum 7-9 years of experience in IT Project Management.
• Experience in Bank/NBFI will be an advantage.