• Develop new buyers for knit & woven (outerwear)
• Work with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
• Follow-up marketing & merchandising simultaneously
• Manages relationship with key & existing customers
• Follow-up merchandising team & guide them in a proper way
• Strong command of supply chain / backward linkage management systems.
• Takes responsibility for overall monitoring and supervision of all marketing activities
• Takes responsibility for business development in new markets
• Provides key inputs for the development of new products and markets
• Identifies avenues for new business initiatives / tie-ups / collaborations etc.
• Ensures adequate motivation and retention of all employees under him.
• BBA/MBA major in marketing from any reputed University
• Minimum 15-20 years of relevant industry experience in any reputed knit & woven garments.
• Industry knowledge, assurance skill & tough time player.
• Good communication (written/verbal) & presentation skills
• Well-versed with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Excellent communication and networking skills