• Collaborate with the CTO in setting and driving data analytics solutions by utilizing data accessibility to support business decision through analytical insights.
• Develop actionable strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term Company objectives.
• Design the vision and blueprint of the organization's data strategy aligning with business and tech team.
• Establish Data security, Governance and access mechanisms across the organisation
• Assist CTO in preparing budget for technical upbringing in terms of operational & team development.
• Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional enhancement, performance management, and retention of the team.
• Attrition and development of key talent in the tech team as well as competence development.
• Be responsible to gratify CTO and business to build and maintain a company's database by identifying structural and installation solutions.
• Work closely with CTO in identifying required solutions and future upgrades by data driven inputs.
• Review and analyse the data infrastructure of an organization, plan future databases, and implement solutions to store and manage data for organizations and their users.
• Monitor database administrators and analysts to secure easy access to company data.
• Enable use of data to drive derivate business opportunities.
• Masters/Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Management .
• 15+ years’ experience in Data security and infrastructure or information technology role, including 5+ years in managerial role.