• Managing all the Sales & Marketing with planning.
• Acquire and develop new clients.
• Monitor & supervise day-to-day sales & marketing activities.
• Meet the daily/weekly/ monthly/yearly sales target.
• Keeping records of all Sales & Marketing activities.
• To adopt and sustain a flexible approach to the work of the team.
• Maintain a good progressive relationship with Retailers & Shop owners.
• Strengthening existing distribution channel and increasing market penetration.
• Managing relationships with key customers as well as rolling out new promotions and implementing campaigns.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field required from any reputed university.
• 1 to 2 years’ sales experience;
• Freshers are encouraged to apply.
• Excellent Communication Skills.