• Setting up and maintaining the Application Laboratory to facilitate capability in key focus food applications.
• Expertise exchange with the regional technical team by actively using and depositing information in the digital technical platforms.
• Build on and further develop the strong existing relationships with the technical experts of the suppliers.
• Become an active member of the regional company technical team by initiating networking and participating in regional technical activities.
• Learn the technical specifications and applications for all ingredients represented by local company sales office.
• Organize promotion campaigns to introduce consumer trend solutions and application concepts, valorizing innovative ingredient solutions to our suppliers.
• Carry out hands-on application work to support key-projects, acquire and further develop formulation know-how (recipe, process, and quality) for focus ingredients identified annually.
• Acquire and develop formulation know-how (recipe, process and quality standards) based on the consumer trends and customer needs via your active networking in the regional technical team and technical experts of the suppliers.
• Working with the sales team, actively follow-up in SFDC of assigned projects to build a project pipeline that supports strategic growth.
• Participate in organization of regional training Academies where appropriate.
• Full time graduate degree in Food Technology
• 10-12 years of relevant experience as a Food Technologist focusing on food ingredients, bakery and beverage applications.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Bangla and English
• Excellent analytical skills
• Hard working, sincere and energetic
• Candidates founds to be professional, creative and flexible will be given preference