• Manage Factory Mechanical functions and Utility (WTP, Boiler, Chillers & Air Compressors)
• Manage Autonomous, Preventive & Predictive maintenance program on timely to improve equipment actual status.
• Update P&ID (Piping and Instrumentation Diagram) of plant & process as on required.
• Conduct periodic overhauls & required maintenance in accordance with the recommendations of the equipment manufacturers and/or based on plant requirements
• Maintain & update material management system for spares, tools & equipment in sufficient quantity so to use and/or replace when required.
• Implement and maintain Factory Food Safety & OSHE requirements
• Follow SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) of maintenance for all machines and equipment’s
• B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering from any recognized university/ Institution.
• 10-12 years working experience with detail instrumentation and control systems engineering in leading organization(s).
• Hands on working knowledge and clear understanding of Control Logic, Flow Chart, Mechanical Field Instrumentation etc.
• Use the ERP software SAP related to maintenance Issue- preferred but not mandatory