• Ensure smooth functioning of the day-to-day Deposit operations (such as account opening & payment), services as per customer’s requirements.
• Management of Suspicious Transaction Reports (STRs), Cash Transaction Reports (CTRs), information related to money laundering (ML) /financing of terrorism (TF), response on Bangladesh Financial Intelligence Unit’s query.
• Prepare customer advices such as FDR instrument, welcome letter, renewal letter, tax certificate, balance confirmation etc.
• Approve financial and non-financial system entries including deposit product set up, payment transfer transactions, settlements etc.
• Act as custodian of deposit account opening files in a centralized operation framework.
• Payment of interest, encashment at maturity and premature encasement.
• Maintain date card rates in core banking system.
• Reconciliation of all receipt and payment.
• Follow up with BAMLCOs, conduct CCU meetings, respond to go AML and other regulatory inquiries, reporting CTR and STR.
• Ensure excellent customer service with highest standard of governance & regulatory compliance in line with the regulatory requirements & bank's directives.
• Oversee Liability Operations employee development through proper learning initiatives. Regular monitoring, coaching, and managing the teammates.
• Master's/ MBA degree from any reputed university with a satisfactory academic track record.
• Minimum 4-5 years’ experience on General Banking experience (such as management of Deposit products, clearing house, bills, account opening, security instrument handling, customer service) in any Bank/FI. At least 2 years’ experience as Branch Anti Money Laundering Compliance Officer (BAMLCO) will have added advantage.