• Onsite Customer visit for Installation & Support to resolve all technical issues
• Coordination with technical/software team for removing “Bugs”
• Coordination with sales and coordination team for all supply issue
• Resolve all the technical & Non-technical issue onsite
• Provide solution to software/hardware issue in consultation with Software / Embedded / CCD team
• Discussion with customer and resolve all issues.
• Preparation of Service Reports and Issue wise MOM
• Completion of RMA in coordination with CCD, Sales & Dispatch for proper handling of returnable and non-returnable material
• Regular training program at customer end in order to educate regarding company’s Vision System and maintaining proper documentation for the same and its efficient storage
• Maintain a complete pre-installation checklist and checklist of all the installation done at customer place and to provide the copy of the same to Sales & CCD
• Synchronize the same to be used as reference
• For all out of warrantee systems plan for AMC, in consultation with sales team.
• Regular Audit at Customer end to check the working status and to provide suggestion for up-gradation if required
B.Sc /Diploma / B.E / B.Tech (Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical) from a reputed University
2-5 Years in relevant field. Experience in pharmaceutical industries is preferred.
• Service & trouble shooting of embedded systems
• Integration of system of PLC or Non-PLC base machines. Ability to travel across the World
• Ability To travel as per requirement