• Timely and accurate Local GAAP accounting and Australia GAAP accounting. Overall responsibility for proper maintenance of all books of accounts for the company- Monthly reconciliations/ variance reports/ compliance reports etc
• Regular interface and reporting to Regional Finance by providing monthly closing files, variance analysis on financials, implementing any regional best practices etc
• Managing local Tax compliances –VAT and Income tax
• Managing permissions from Bangladesh Bank for foreign exchange remittances to parent company and complying with foreign exchange laws.
• Managing Statutory Auditors and Internal Auditors and compliances to audit schedule.
• Jointly with business leadership, develop and implement financial strategies and action plans to achieve financial objectives set in the budget.
• Provide regional/country business leadership with metrics /indices/dashboard of financial performance and be part of the review process
3-5 years experience in Mid-sized multinational Company at Senior Executive/ deputy managerial position.