• Develop Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand and communication guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term.
• Develop strategy to achieve sub-brand level revenue targets.
• Planning and execution of all 360-degree marketing campaign design for all channels, including digital with objective of topline target achievement, brand building and Return on Investment (RoI) management.
• Assisting with product development, pricing and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities.
• Creating and managing promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding.
• Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items (managing brand budget)
• Analyze competitor and market insight to deliver sustainable brand equity.
• Lead the team to ensure the creation, communication, and execution of brand and marketing campaign plans, strategies, and tactics.
4 years Bachelor’s degree in Business.
• MBA in Marketing will be an added qualification to be considered.
10 years Sales, Marketing, Digital Marketing experience in MNC or locally reputed organization preferably at least 2-3 years in a Brand Management role in Retail industry.