• Oversee the execution of propriety orders and giving required directions in planning and prioritization process.
• Ensure quality systems and the procedures are followed to achieve required quality standards; Analyze rout cases and follow-up corrective actions for failures.
• Take required decisions on material and data related issues by working with others functional heads.
• Provide required technical guidance & decision making in new development samples making process in order to meet standard lead time and specifications.
• Work with the HR department in recruiting and training required man power to run the department while marinating targeted UPLH levels and monitor Multi skilling project execution to improve skill levels of the operators and staff within the department and across other departments.
• Ensure all health and safety requirements are followed within the department and provide required awareness to the department members
• Work together with the country leadership team in developing business strategies, investment plans and country OGSM.
• Education: BSc in production engineering. A degree in the fields specified and postgraduate qualifications in industrial engineering, business, finance etc would be preferable.
10 years of experience in relevant field.