A renowned MNC FMCG is looking for Trade Marketing Manager. Deadline – urgent.
• Trade Marketing budgeting, budget control & monitoring.
o Division/Brand/Activity wise budgeting.
o Short term/long term TM Activity design & execution.
o Provide monthly TM cost provision to management.
• Development of the Trade Marketing strategy to achieve defined business objectives across all divisions & product categories.
• Responsible for the development, execution, and performance of all programs designed to increase presence in the trade.
• Providing a leadership role in the translation and execution of the Trade Marketing strategy into impactful program execution.
• Co-ordination and communication of product pricing, channel margin and pack changes to the sales team in order to incorporate same in the system.
• Development and delivery of the new product (NPD) launch plans.
• Manage and evaluate trade promotions to maximize trade marketing inputs.
• Responsible for trade marketing activity design-trade inputs, trade loyalty programs, visibility enhancement programs, service effectiveness programs, retail drives, trade meets, lead for key account ToT agreements, S & D initiatives & other trade activations.
• Work closely with the sales team. Coach ISRs & DMs to improve performance & productivity.
• Provide competition information & recommendation to management for Pricing
• Responsible for stock ageing evaluation of entire channel (CFA, Stockists &Trade) so as to minimize liquidation costs.
• Analyze market research data related to distribution & design action plans to fulfil the gaps.
• Formulation of brand/area/HQ wise business plan & monitor the performance- SO targeting
• Design incentive plan to SOs/ISRs
• 6-8 years of experience in relevant field
• Bachelors/Masters degree from reputed University.
Email your updated resume at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Mention applied position in MAIL SUBJECT