One of the largest Bangladeshi Conglomerate is looking for Manager – Estates & Legal Affairs (Location – Chittagong). Deadline – urgent.
• To facilitate functions relevant to legal issues, land and estates affairs i.e., Pursue (Tadbir) of cases of and against the company at relevant level, collect, prepare, maintain and update legal documents, ensure company owned properties and assets are of legal and physical possession, collect, prepare, maintain and update legal documents of ownership, develop and control legal procedure etc.
• To ensure compliance of the legal policies, processes and guidelines in force, coordinating cross functions of the same and suggesting top management to suspend, amend, and repeal any policy, procedure and guideline that may appear ineffective and inapplicable for the organization. To maintain communication to and from courts, lawyers, offices and parties
• To prepare, update and maintain proper documents of lands, properties and legal issues.
• To look into properties, assets, legal issues and relevant documents are well maintained retaining and protecting lawful interest of the company
• To represent the company and group of companies in any sittings, meetings, courts of law, relevant offices, arbitrations on behalf of and in the interest of company
• To decide and facilitate day-to-day functions and activities of the department
• To coordinate proper communication to and from the department
• To carry out all other reasonable and rational assignments by the authority at times.
• Minimum 7 years of experience in Estates and Legal Affairs
• Experience of working in large group of companies will be preferred
Email your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Mention applied position in MAIL SUBJECT