1. Independently capable of conducting Treasury and Money Market deals.
2. Capable of efficient cash flow and fund management.
3. Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions.
4. Responsible for money market operation.
5. Maintain monthly CRR and SLR requirement with Bangladesh Bank.
6. Capable of handling all Bangladesh Bank reporting related to Treasury operations.
7. Prepare or monitor the company’s various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modelling.
8. Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
9. Manage relationships with banks and FI.
10. Evaluate alternative long-term borrowing strategies and make recommendations in accordance with the capital structure guidelines.
11. Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements.
12. Ensure the day to day smooth banking operation, regular bank payments and reconcile bank statements.
13. Administration of bank accounts and banking signatories executed in line with control and policies.
14. Provide the flow of banking information like FD reports, their interest calculation, balance confirmations etc. to the management as and when required.
15. Additional duties as directed by supervisor.
• Bachelor’s/Master’s in Business discipline from a reputed university
• At least 5 year (s) experience of working in the Treasury department of a bank/FI