• Provide vision for different products to create benefits and value proposition for a customer, which in turn will translate into revenue and profitability.
• Develop, get approval and execute footwear and non-footwear products portfolio strategy to sustain competitive advantage and market leadership in the local footwear industry.
• Develop annual buying plan based on Annual budget and Business Plan of the Company.
• Execute existing and new product line strategy to ensure annual sales volume, sales thru.
• Develop, Review, get Approval and Execute Products pricing Strategy to ensure maximize profit margin and demand.
• Drive Market research to understand the customer experience, market insights and competition activities to ensure that the products are highly valued by the customers.
• Analyze market and competitive conditions to strike a clear path towards the business value of the product and make that clear to the team.
4 years Bachelor’s degree in Business /B.Sc. in Leather/Footwear Engineering/ Social Science.
12 years’ experience
Product/Category/ Retail management in FMCG, Retail, Fashion or relevant Industry