• Determining Contact Centre operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, and capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses.
• Maintaining and improving Contact Centre operations by monitoring system performance.
• Identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans, completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs, installing upgrades.
• Accomplishing Contact Centre human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counselling and disciplining employees.
• Liaison with Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission (BTRC) to be up-to-date on Call Centre Policies and Guidelines. Maintain constant vigil on applications and due diligence of BTRC.
• Experience: 3-5years
• Education: Graduation/Post Graduation from a reputed University
• Must be experienced with call center operation