• To provide leadership over the sales department
• To be in charge of developing weekly/monthly/annual and seasonal sales targets for the department, examining growth opportunities, enabling sales improvements, product mix development, and taking responsibility for the department’s performance against targets.
• To create and implement sales action plans that incorporate key actions that work to set KPI’s for the business.
• To identify areas of improvement in sales strategies and with a view of establishing actionable insights for the improving of sales and business profits.
• To monitor and observe the brand and makes forecasts, identifying new trends ahead of the curve, hence, offering the business a competitive advantage and keeping it ahead of its competition in the market.